From: Jonathan Wakely (cow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-23 15:13:13

On Thu, Sep 23, 2004 at 12:59:50PM -0500, Aleksey Gurtovoy wrote:

> Bronek Kozicki writes:
> > Jonathan Wakely wrote:
> > > RCS file: /cvsroot/boost/boost/boost/numeric/interval/detail/bugs.hpp,v
> > [...]
> >
> > I tested this patch in my system (the one running regression tests for
> > mingw-3.4.1 release candidate), it's OK. No failures in numeric/interval
>
> Applied, thanks to everyone who helped to figure this out!

Cool. btw I noticed the FreeBSD man page says that the inv. hyperbolics
were added in BSD 4.3, so should be available in any BSD-derived libc.

I'll look into it more and send a suggestion so that
BOOST_HAS_INV_HYPERBOLIC gets defined. Probably possible to enable it
for all the BSDs.

jon

--
"In theory, practice and theory are the same,
 but in practice they are different."