From: Angus Leeming (angus.leeming_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-24 13:07:18

Dear all,

I'm putting the finishing touches to a Posix-conformant boost::glob
function that I'd like to submit to Boost (assuming there's some
interest). However, before I do so, I'd like to get the regression tests
running smoothly.

Currently my 'test' directory contains:
$ ls .oo* foo*
foo1bar foo bar foo!bar foo]bar foo*bar foocbar foo.hpp
fooabar foo-bar foo?bar foo{bar foo\bar foo.cpp .oobar
foo^bar foo,bar foo[bar foo}bar foobbar foo.cxx

All 20 of these files have zero size; the idea is to test boost::glob's
ability to find matches. However, I'd rather not have them as part of the
library. How do I get the test framework to create them for me before
running a test?

Regards,
Angus