From: Jeff Flinn (TriumphSprint2000_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-24 15:43:30

"John Torjo" <john.lists_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> Dear boosters,
>
> There's been quite a hot debate about "Output Formatters" library.
>
> Reece has provided some input facilies in this library as well.
> This has drawn people to either sides: some don't want these input
> facilities, while others do.
>
> To conclude, I would like to ask you to vote:
> - "Yes" - in favor of Input facilities
> - "No" - don't want Input facilities.

My vote is NO input facilities.

Input can best be accommodated via Spirit, regex and/or tokenizer.

Furthermore, the discussions on changes to the output facilities are such
that I would vote that the library should be shelved, the documentation and
design reworked, and the library re-submitted.

Jeff Flinn