From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (agurtovoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-26 02:17:04

Joaquin M Lopez Munoz writes:

>> > ??? Locally, udt_support_test passes with Intel 7.1. What additional
>> > problem are you refererring to?
>>
>> Hmm, strange. Intel 7.1 + STLPort doesn't have the STDC issue, and it
>> fails for us with what seems to be an overload resolution problem --
>> http://tinyurl.com/6fgrc. Well, let's see how things turn out with your
>> patch.
>>

> FYI, udt_support_test is now working in intel-win32-7.1-vc6
> and also in intel-win32-7.1-vc6-stlport-4.5.3.

Apparently. I removed the markup for these two. I wonder if a similar
fix can be applied to take care of Intel 7.1/Linux failure
(http://tinyurl.com/6dlem).

> Intel 7.1 + STLPort does have the STDC issue, at least in your
> configuration (??): see http://tinyurl.com/3vwqg

"boost/config/stdlib/stlport.hpp" explains it:

// STLport does a good job of importing names into namespace std::,
// but doesn't always get them all, define BOOST_NO_STDC_NAMESPACE, since our
// workaround does not conflict with STLports:

Thank you for your work on this!

--
Aleksey Gurtovoy
MetaCommunications Engineering