From: Boost Rookie (boostrookie_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-27 13:39:49

Gennadiy Rozental <gennadiy.rozental <at> thomson.com> writes:

> This section does explain what you need to do to *use* Unit
> Test Framework

I thought that a usage section should describe how to use the library in a
quick way, maybe examplified via a very elementary use-case including code,
compile, link & run. That is usage for me as an end-user of a library.
Especially since this makes it easy for a newbie like me to get started with a
huge library like Boost.

> http://www.boost.org/libs/test/doc/components/
> unit_test_framework/compilation.html

Thanks for the link! This helped me. After I mailed my previous post I found a
Visual Studio project containing a solution-file to build the Unit Test
Framework. However, it failed to link... It tried to link against a
unix_test_framework lib. I guess that was misspellled and should have read
unit_test_framework. But when I changed that I ran into other troubles...
But now it should be ok!

Thanks a lot!