From: Martin Wille (mw8329_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-28 04:15:42

Michael Stevens wrote:
> On Monday 27 September 2004 15:25, Martin Wille wrote:
>
>>Possibly stale results. I'll remove all ublas results
>>before the next run.
>

> Martin thanks for responding to this. I have been watching the results for a
> while. I just looked at todays results and there are still errors. Last week
> I intentionally add some blank lines into some source files to change the
> line numbers in runtime asserts. Todays results are still showing the old
> line numbers.

This is odd. The tests aren't run until the update from the CVS
worked without errors (That's why there were no results yesterday).

(incidently, cvs.sf.net seems to have DNS problems while I'm
writing this.)

> Since you removed old ublas results before the test I suspect there must be
> some problem with your CVS updates. I have double checked and Boost CVS has
> the new file versions. For example boost/numeric/ublas/vector_assign.hpp
> should be labeled: Revision 1.25
> Fri Sep 24 06:31:48 2004 UTC (4 days, 1 hour ago) by mistevens

CVS/Entries shows: /vector_assign.hpp/1.25/Fri Sep 24 22:27:18 2004//
The version number is the same (The time probably shows the
local time of the respective cvs up operation)

I'll manually check cvs up output when the CVS server works again.

Regards,