From: Reid Sweatman (drunkardswalk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-09-29 22:39:22

<snipped>

I agree, especially with the remark concerning a single-page option; why not
turn that into a "print version" if possible? The two things I note are
that the numbering is left-justified, which isn't the norm for a TOC, and
that the items B, C, and D at the bottom of the first page don't correlate
syntactically with anything else on the page in an obvious manner, and beg
the obvious question concerning A.

Reid