From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-10-03 16:11:07

Daryle Walker wrote:

> It's OK. But I don't think you should have anything non-link (like your
> headers) look similar to links.

It doesn't. Have you checked recently?

> Also, I hate the "no underline until
> roll-over" type of links. Underline all the time, please.

That is not the best option for Boost documentation, IMO. The link text
is often a C++ identifier containing underscores, which get lost when
the link text is underlined. Besides, Boost documentation is heavily
cross-linked, and having a phrase underlined on nearly every line makes
it hard to read. The color is enough to set off links from the rest of
the text, and underline on mouse hover confirms it if there is any
doubt. The result is less eye fatigue over long periods of reading.

--
Eric Niebler
Boost Consulting