From: Doug Gregor (dgregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-10-05 07:37:18

On Oct 5, 2004, at 4:09 AM, Christian Wahlgren wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> I still can't compile the graph library after the last change on the
> 29:th of Sept.

You're referring to the GraphViz parser, I assume? That's the only part
of the the graph library that needs to be compiled separately. If you
don't need the GraphViz parser, you don't need to build the library.

Getting the code that flex/bison spews out to compile on all of our
target platforms has turned out to be a nightmare. I'll try to get it
working, but no guarantees.

> Strangely I see regression tests been run on vc7.1 since then and I
> wonder how that could be possible?
>
> http://www.meta-comm.com/engineering/boost-regression/developer/
> graph.html

There are no tests for the GraphViz parser, and there won't ever be
because this parser is going to disappear as soon as we get any
replacement. Horrible, horrible, horrible.

        Doug