From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-10-07 02:33:15

Aleksey Gurtovoy wrote:

> It would be appreciated if the maintainers of the following libraries
> took care of the corresponding issues listed in
> http://www.meta-comm.com/engineering/boost/links.html:

> build

   tools/build/v2/doc/architecture.html: unlinked file

File removed. It's pretty old and will only confuse users.

   tools/build/v2/doc/extending.html: unlinked file

File removed, all content is in BoostBook already.

tools/build/v2/index.html: broken link:
      boost-build.tar.bz2, broken link: boost-build.zip,

Fixed.

      broken link: doc/html/bbv2.installation.html,
      broken link: doc/html/index.html,

These are BoostBook links. I've modified them to point to ../../../doc... so
that they work in complete Boost package, as opposed to standalone
Boost.Build package. But I think it's still be necessary to run the link
checker on the packages Boost tree, in case I've done something wrong or
there are some BoostBook changes.

      broken link: doc/issues.html,

That's commented out link. I've removed it anyway.

      broken link: nttp://news://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.build

Fixed.

tools/build/v2/test/test_system.html: unlinked file

I'll take care of this one later, because I need to move it to BoostBook and
it will take time.

> program_options

program_options

libs/program_options/doc/index.html: broken
link: ../../../doc/html/program_options.html
libs/program_options/index.html: broken
link: ../../doc/html/program_options.html

These are to BoostBook docs.

- Volodya