From: Jonathan Turkanis (technews_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-10-09 15:10:04

"SourceForge.net" <noreply_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Initial Comment:
> <http://www.boost.org/libs/rational/
> rational.html#Integer%20Type%20Requirements> states:
>
> "I must be an integer-like type, that is the following expressions must
> be valid for any two values n and m of type I, with the "expected"
> semantics.

Last time I checked, there was no maintainer for Boost.Rational. Paul Moore
indicated he was no longer interested in maintaining the library, and I
volunteered to take over. I think Bjorn Karlsson said he would seek approval
from the moderators, but that was the last I heard. So either my offer was
rejected by the moderators, or (I hope) it fell through the cracks somewhere.

Anyway, I'm still willing to do it, since it looks like it won't require much of
a time commitment.

Jonathan