From: Joel (joel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-10-13 06:08:34

Paul A Bristow wrote:

> Nasty web designers impose their font size on you - making it illegiblely
> small on high-end resolutions, and maddening scrolling on low resolution
> displays. (Some Big Boys have more money then sense?)

No one's imposing any absolute font size. No, nothing like that.

> For text I'm Henry Ford man - any colour as long as it is black on white,
> but I would very much like code in (my) colors.
>
> And I prefer serifs - if only to distiguish text from code.
>
> But overall I like the New Look.

Thanks. It's based on the W3C docs (e.g. http://www.w3.org/XML/),
so I'm pretty sure we are on the right track.

     “Hopefully, future Web innovations will emulate the example
     set by the Web Consortium in its work on CSS”

     — Jakob Nielsen

I agree.

Cheers,

--