From: Alexander Terekhov (terekhov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-10-13 07:19:15

Ben Hutchings wrote:
[...]
> You are surely aware that your idea of what requires a licence (and on
> which the GPL can therefore place conditions) is unusual and does not
> agree with the intent of most of those distributing under the GPL. I've
> stated what I believe to be the case and I don't wish to argue it with
> you.

Go read

http://google.com/groups?threadm=cdujqq%24dd5%241%40vegh.ks.cc.utah.edu
(Subject: Re: GPL Loophole or Not?)

(I mean the entire thread) and also {the entire} Hollaar's treatise
available at

http://digital-law-online.com

Uhmm, DMCA Section 104 Report (including testimonies) is the next
step:

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=40D8767D.5A830BA%40web.de
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=40D872CB.BF665A1E%40web.de

Reading court cases on enforceability of software licenses won't
hurt either:

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=410FD714.CE37FD86%40web.de

Then make up your mind and believe in whatever you want.

regards,
alexander.