From: Tito Villalobos (tvillalobos_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-10-15 13:22:46

Thanks to you both for the links to DTL and OTL, I will check them out
for a comparison and respond back in a few days with comparisons.

I understand the concern about RTTI. Currently, I am using
"odbc_trait<>" classes to handle the mapping and binding of C types to
the ODBC API at compile time, and I don't use RTTI at all.
Incorporating boost.variant should be somewhat straightforward, as it
basically would require another template specialization of the traits
class. I wanted that extensibilty as well for clients of the library to
be able to define their own bindings. (Of course things are never as
straightforward as they seem... ;-) )

Tito