From: Martin Wille (mw8329_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-10-23 03:21:15

JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Just wanted to record the following, in case it can
> be helpful for someone to solve the current regressions
> of variant for the mentioned toolsets:
>
> Latest regression runs before branching also failed
> for GCC 2.95.3, but *only* in the second toolset.
> That is, gcc-2.95.3-linux was working fine.
> Given that I'm pretty sure none of the relevant
> code (MPL or variant code itself) has changed since,
> I'd say this could have to do with some local change
> on Martin Wille's environment during the branching.
> Maybe the toolset rules? HTH

Another possible reason would be that the build
mechanism for whatever reason failed to detect the
need for a rebuild.

The toolsets didn't change; I copied them from my
head test directory.

I deleted the gcc-2.95.3 results in order to see
whether this was a transient problem (like an
out of memory condition). However, it's unlikely
this is case here, given the test results for other
libraries.

Regards,