From: Patrick Kowalzick (patrick.kowalzick_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-01 16:36:30

Hello all,

> >> Or, if you can hold off a few weeks, David Abrahams and Aleksey
> >> Gurtovoy have written a more extensive book on template
> >> metaprogramming:
> >>
> >> http://www.awprofessional.com/title/0321227255
> >
> > No - I can not hold off anymore. I ordered it 4 weeks ago. I wanna
> > read it NOW, NOW, NOW ;).
>
> Unfortunately for you, we don't cover Fusion, since it wasn't solid
> enough at the time of our writing. The next important move will be
> for someone to document it.

Oh, this I do not mind. I just hope to get new insight ;).

Regarding my OP, I have another question. I read this here:
http://pluralsight.com/blogs/hsutter/archive/2004/10/23/2972.aspx
and took a short look on the "Library extensions" paper (specially regarding
the tuples and the array) but I was not yet able to figure out what is going
to be part of the standard and what not. Where can I find these
informations?

Thanks,
Patrick