From: Victor A. Wagner Jr. (vawjr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-02 06:18:53

OH, this is more of the bullshit we do because someone once decided to tell
all the TESTERS they have to change when a release comes along instead of
the developers
this is getting to where it's hardly worth the trouble to tell you guys you
have something that is NOT ready to release

if you don't want my results, I'll gladly stop testing