From: Russell Hind (rh_gmane_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-02 06:53:04

Actually, this seems more widespread that just filesystem:

My project is set to link to run-time DLLs in C++Builder project
options. boost-thread correctly looks for
boost_thread-bcb-mt-d-1_32.lib, but date_time, filesystem and regex all
look for

libboost_XXXXXX-bcb-mt-d-1_32.lib, not
boost_XXXXXX-bcb-mt-d-1_32.lib

Shouldn't they pick up the compiler switch that says I'm using
runtime-dlls or do I need to explicitly say use boost dlls?

Thanks

Russell