From: Eric Friedman (ebf_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-07 18:04:03

Maxim,

I am one of the Variant authors. Could you clarify what you mean by
standard templates "shall not be used with incomplete types"---does this
mean for instance that std::vector<incomplete_t> is undefined? If so, is
it undefined even if such a type is even only mentioned in a program
without actually ever instantiating the template?

Eric