From: Tommy (tommyboost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-08 07:29:55

Hi,

a couple of months ago, I noticed an announcement in this list for Boost’s
Oopsla Workshop. The topics and goals of that workshop (review position
papers / libraries, discuss new library proposals, their relative merits,
benefits and weaknesses, and provide feedback on initial designs) looked very
interesting. So, after that event took place (Oct 25), I’ve looked out for
material describing the results of that workshop - but I have not been able to
find anything!?
Has the results of the workshop been put together? If so, is the outcome
publically available somewhere?

Regards,
Curious Tommy