From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-11 18:40:30

At 12:26 PM 11/11/2004, Aleksey Gurtovoy wrote:
>Beman Dawes writes:
>> I've just fixed a minor Windows only filesystem::path bug in
>> the CVS head.
>>
>> Is it OK to merge the fix into 1.32.0, or is 1.32.0 closed?
>
>You have just enough time to slip in, if you guarantee no regressions.
>It's your call.
>
>Meanwhile, in about 2 hours I'm going to declare the codebase frozen
>and start preparing the final tarballs. Once these are tested and
>confirmed to be good, we are releasing.

I got distracted by the real world all afternoon, so didn't get a chance to
do the merge. That's no problem; the bug involved is fairly obscure and has
never been reported by a user. I only spotted it by chance while working on
the internationalization branch. I'll go ahead and do the merge later this
evening in case you rebuild the tarballs later.

Thanks for all your work on the release!

--Beman