From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-12 21:16:36

At 08:24 PM 11/12/2004, David Abrahams wrote:

>A meta-comment: it sounds to me like this library may not be ready to
>be proposed for standardization yet. Shouldn't we give these issues
>some time to bake first?

We'll have a Boost implementation long before standardization. Most of the
proposal will be identical to the current boost library. Most of class path
will be identical to the current class path.

Since it will be two or more years before final acceptance of a standards
proposal, it seems there will be plenty of time to bake. We'll see.

--Beman