From: Jonathan Wakely (cow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-22 09:56:14

On Mon, Nov 22, 2004 at 11:33:59AM +0100, Daniel Wallin wrote:

> Here's another one, wikipedia inspired.
>
> http://luabind.sourceforge.net/boost2.png

I prefer that to any of the others so far.

I like the fact it's very simple but still manages to look much more
exciting than the current live site. Simple colours, nothing clashes.

Can we see that version online, not as a PNG? It might look awful in
my browser!

jon

--
I don't pretend to be an expert on intellectual property law, but I do
know one thing. If a music industry executive claims I should agree with