From: Caleb Epstein (caleb.epstein_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-22 13:30:41

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 17:40:50 +0000, Jonathan Wakely
<cow_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> There should be a nightly tarball of the repository here:
> http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cvstarballs/boost-cvsroot.tar.bz2
>
> (at least, that's how it works for my sourceforge-hosted projects)

Yes, but thats a tar of the entire CVS repository. I'm hoping for
something more like a tarball of a particular BRANCH or the current
trunk which needs building/testing. The entire CVSROOT seems like
overkill, but I can live with it.

At any rate, I just found the "run_tests.sh" script
(http://boost.org/tools/regression/run_tests.sh) and made it work
properly with POSIX /bin/sh (export VARIABLE=value is a no-no).

Unfortunately, because SunPRO can't even build the 1.32
Boost.Filesystem, I can't get the compiler_status tool to build. So
its a bit of a chicken/egg problem.

--
Caleb Epstein
caleb dot epstein at gmail dot com