From: Jeff Flinn (TriumphSprint2000_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-22 14:16:43

Jonathan,

Do you have a version that works with the 1.32 release?

If not any suggestions on modifications for use with 1.32? The two main items I see are mpl/apply_if.h and utility/select_by_size.hpp.

I've change the includes for ...mpl/apply_if.h to mpl/eval_if.h and occurences of apply_if to mpl::eval_if. Is that sufficient?

I've copied boost_1_31_0/utility/select_by_size.hpp to boost_1_32_0/utility/select_by_size.hpp .

Is this sufficient? I've got some other compile errors but I'm not sure if they are just downstream errors caused by these issues.

Thanks, Jeff