From: Robert Geiman (rgeiman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-22 18:55:54

---- Original Message ----
From: joaquin_at_[hidden]
To: boost_at_[hidden]
Subject: Re: RE: [boost] Another logo proposal
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 00:19:53 +0100

>> Yes, I like the simplicity a lot. However, I'd also make a slight
>> change to the background of the ++. Could you remove the lower
>right
>> background of the ++, and instead mirror the upper left background
>> vertically. That is, the background would appear in the upper and
>> lower left area of the ++.
>>
>> To me this would look better as the background would look like the
>> letter C, which would go nicely with the ++.
>>

>I think this is what you've got in mind.
>Myself, I don't like it much. Not so compact, and
>the "C++" thing becomes too obvious. But well, this
>is just my opinion, of course.

Close, but not quite what I was thinking. The version you created
goes below this bottom of the first +, which as you said makes it
less compact.

Take that bottom C part and puch it up one "block", making sure you
keep the + sign on top of the background. In essence, you'd really
just be adding a single block of background in the lower left gap of
the first +, and another block to the lower right gap of the first +,
if that makes any sense.

- Robert Geiman