From: Joaquín Mª López Muñoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-26 02:00:11

Rene Rivera ha escrito:

> Beman Dawes wrote:
>
> >Is anyone keeping a list of the more likely candidates?
>
> I've been saving all the posts, not that it does others much good :-) As
> you probably noticed rockets are the dominating concept so far.
>
> But to help keep track of things here's a wiki page...
>
> http://www.crystalclearsoftware.com/cgi-bin/boost_wiki/wiki.pl?BoostLogo
>
> Only some minor comments, and two of my own submissions on it (new
> ones). I can't rightfully post other peoples work, so others should add
> to the wiki their own images. And additional notes and ideas.

Two notes:

* Editing seems to be blocked. The message is "Editing not allowed: user, ip, or
network is blocked."
* You suggest that entries be kept in aphabetical order, yet you name
yours Rocket1, Rocket2. Its gonna be hard to maintain the entries both
numbered and sorted by authors's name (one would have to renumber preexistent
entries.) I suggest that entries bejust inserted at the end without regard to the
author's name.

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo