From: Caleb Epstein (caleb.epstein_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-30 17:14:22

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 12:03:22 -0500, Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Hum... The error messages for the filesystem library failures seem to be
> getting lost. I guessing the case is that the filesystem library isn't
> being built, rather than one of the test programs failing.

I think this is due to the fact that I passed -j8 to bjam as part of
the regression run (this is a 24-way box). I suspect this confused
the process that collects the results. I'll do future runs without -j.

> It would be great if these Sun tests can be run regularly; it has always
> seemed a shame to not test on one of the commercially most important
> operating systems.

Now that I know that I'm running the tests correctly and know where to
place the results, I plan to set this up as a regular process. I will
also do a gcc-on-Solaris regression run which is a currnetly untested
configuration.

What is the actual frequency that folks generally run these regression
tests? Daily?

--
Caleb Epstein
caleb dot epstein at gmail dot com