From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-06 16:17:04

Has the notes for the OOPSLA workshop been posted yet? RE: Fixing the
problems with the Yahoo vault?

Any conclusions as to whether to use the Wiki space or the Sandbox space
as a replacement?

Did anyone consider the replacement interface I mentioned below? I'd be
willing to install this in the Sandbox if desired.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything