From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-07 12:45:24

Harald Haspl wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> To use the realtime features of my hardware I need to link against a special
> library instead of rt.
> How can I replace the -lrt linker flags by -lrealtime when compiling the boost
> library?

Educated guess, since you don't say much, you are using Boost 1.31 or
1.32 with the gcc toolset on an OS which is not BeOS, Darwin, BSD, IRIX,
nor HPUX, but it could be SunOS or Linux :-)

With that in mind... Edit boost-root/tools/build/v1/gcc-tools.jam and
add a case for your OS in the switch around lines 106-153 before the
"case *". There are other examples of OSes that don't use -lrt, with
comments, so it should be obvious what to do ;-)

But if you are in SunOS you may have to do some other hacking.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything