From: Michiel Salters (michiel.salters_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-15 08:02:23

Are you aware of N1692?
There will probably be two follow-ups to it, one (N1718) by the same
author who will be proposing a rational class as well, and one by me
( currently still in MSWord form, and I'm waiting for a number) which
proposes standardese for an <integer> header/class.

Regards,
Michiel Salters