From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-16 05:11:05

Hi Bertolt,
> A new version of the patch can be found in the Boost Sandbox File Vault
> (http://boost-sandbox.sourceforge.net/vault/) under
> /bmildner/program_optins.
>
> It has (hopefully) all the changes discussed so far, except for the
> detailed formatting desciption.

I've reviewed the patch and think it's almost ready. Remaining questions:

1. You use 2-space indent while the rest of the file uses 4-space. Do you mind
if I auto-reformat this?
2. I don't think that passing line width as construct parameter to
options_descripton is optimal. It's not really property of options
description. A better design would be do only line_width parameter to the
options_description::print method. What do you think?
3. Do you plan to add detailed formatting description. If you don't have the
time now, no problem, I'll commit the patch anyway.

- Volodya