From: Matt S Trentini (matt_trentini_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-02 10:14:48

Pavel Vozenilek wrote:

> LitWindow library from Hajo Kirchhoff looks as step
> in this direction. If sucessfull, maybe its API could be used
> to wrap other GUI toolkits as well.

Yes, I've started looking into Hajo's library, however I've been
slightly put-off at the seemingly high usage of macros. However, the
concepts are solid. I'll try and look into it some more.

> What problem is to take/rip these parts from Boost?

I believe it's possible but I can't recall (or find) the tool that does
the dependency analysis. Anyone know it off the top of their head?

> http://www.free-soft.org/guitool/

Yeah, that list has been around for ages. It's pretty out of date,
though it does list many libraries.

Cheers,
Matt