From: Arkadiy Vertleyb (vertleyb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-12 09:59:20

Dear Boosters,

Peder and I believe that our combined Typeof library reached a stable
condition. Considering the fact that, during preliminary submisions, a
number of people expresed certain interest in the library, we are asking for
the formal review.

The library has been tested with the following compilers:

VC6.5 / 7.0 / 7.1
GCC 3.4.2 (forcing the typeof emulation)

Also, during the discussion, a few people were able to successfully build
the tests with Intel and como. Although we cannot garantee the library is
compatible with these compilers right now (we don't have access to these
compilers), we have a reason to believe that porting to them would be quite
easy.

The library is located at: