From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-17 11:49:05

I have had requests for this from time to time. Indeed, I have interest
myself. However, authors of boost::variant havn't shown an interest in doing
this.
So I would suggest:

a) Make sure it has a test. Ideally it should be in the same form as the
other serialization tests so it can be just "dropped in" to the current test
setup.
b) Make a simple html page to describe any "gotchas" (if any) or other
quirks one has to be aware of.
c) Prepare to receive lots of advice on how you "should" have done it.

Robert Ramey

 but no interest in

http://svn.resophonic.com/pub/boost/boost/variant/detail/visitation_impl.hpp

http://svn.resophonic.com/pub/boost/libs/serialization/test/test_variant.cpp