From: Arkadiy Vertleyb (vertleyb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-25 15:16:23

"Arkadiy Vertleyb" <vertleyb_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> Is BOOST_PP_SEQ_ENUM broken? I can't use it with VC71. It expands to
> something like:
>
> BOOST_PP_SEQ_ENUM_3[space](x)(y)(z)
>
> and stops here, probably because of the space.

Please disregard this -- it's definitely not a space problem. There appears
to be something wrong with my usage of it -- sometimes it works, and
sometimes it doesn't. Something like this doesn't work as I would expect:

cout << BOOST_PP_STRINGIZE(BOOST_PP_SEQ_ENUM((x)(y)(z)));

But in other contexts it seems to work fine.

Also, if I replace BOOST_PP_SEQ_ENUM with the following:

#define BOOST_PP_SEQ_ENUM(seq) BOOST_PP_CAT(BOOST_PP_CAT(BOOST_PP_SEQ_ENUM_,
BOOST_PP_SEQ_SIZE(seq)), seq)

The output is "x, y, z" as expected.

Regards,

Arkadiy