From: Gennadiy Rozental (gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-01 09:41:10

> I've also just made some type traits changes that may cause new failures -
> it's too soon to tell yet as the results aren't all in, and until
Boost.Test
> is fixed many of the tests aren't even getting built anyway.

It this moment CVS HEAD should compile without errors on most compilers.

> However if we can agree to stabilise Boost's core libs (test, type traits,
> config) over the next couple of weeks, then we should be able to get a
> release out soon after that.

I am in the middle of major update for Boost.Test. I still need at least 2-3
weeks to complete the set of modification I plan for this release. I am
making modification incrementally, so I could see what is broken by what
change.

Sorry for inconvenience,

Gennadiy