From: John Torjo (john.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-02 03:42:50

Caleb Epstein wrote:
> I like what you've done (code please?). I've added a few functors to
> John Torjo's logging effort and was actually going to try to put

Great!

> together another release of it since John is quite busy.

Busy indeed. I hope to be able to do another update within a month or
so, and then push it for review.

> One thing
> that has bugged me about the Torjo approach was the requirement for
> defining the logs in a separate translation unit.

I am always open to other suggestions.

What I'd like to do (when I'll have the time) is to have an extra layer
over the logging library, which would allow configuring the logs in a
configuration file or so.

Best,
John

--
John Torjo,    Contributing editor, C/C++ Users Journal
-- "Win32 GUI Generics" -- generics & GUI do mix, after all