From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-02 17:37:39

David Abrahams wrote:
> "troy d. straszheim" <troy_at_[hidden]> writes:
>>Depends on what the CVS
>>archive's tags/branches/etc look like, this has a lot to do with it when
>>it comes to preserving this history information in the converted
>>archive. I just need a tarball of CVS.
>
> That's easy to get; meta-comm is posting it at
> http://www.meta-comm.com/engineering/index.html

I think Troy needs an archive of the CVS repository.. Not a snapshot of
the trunk. Otherwise he would have all the history of the files. Don't
remember where SF publishes those.. And if they still are publishing them...

Here's the link..

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cvstarballs/boost-cvsroot.tar.bz2

Not sure about the integrity of it.

--