From: Sérgio Vale e Pace (svpace.forum_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-11 08:48:11

Hi,
  the library evolved a lot since your first proposal, and it seens
very impressive. I agree with you about do not adding new
functionalities, in fact I would even remove some, I´m not
particularly liked the pause/resume thing, but that´s just me. I am
interested in submitting it to boost, but I have to say: I would never
be able to develop it as fast as you been doing, and I never made a
boost submission before, but I would like to give it a try. still I do
thing there is need to polish and stabilize the design a little,
gather some more use cases and document a fill "best pratices" before
trying to submitting it

Sérgio