From: Brian Braatz (brianb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-11 11:25:02

[Brian Braatz]
Hmm.. I think so. As long as there were enough methods available to me in the right fashion to allow the weave above to be able to do that. That answer would require more study.

Part of the issue though, is I cannot put the metadata in, so the log_overview<> implementation might be convoluted since it is trying to double track things.

Please see my next mail suggesting multi-index- I THINK that would speak to the issues I am talking about and it would give the users enough power to be able to use the profiler in MANY different ways.