From: Julio M. Merino Vidal (jmmv84_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-23 15:09:13

Hi,

I'm resending here several typo fixes and other whitespace/indentation
cleanups I've been sending during the last few days (in these messages):

http://lists.boost.org/MailArchives/boost/msg79319.php
http://lists.boost.org/MailArchives/boost/msg79267.php
(Can't find the third one in the archives.)

This message follows David Abrahams suggestions (as seen in
http://lists.boost.org/MailArchives/boost/msg79323.php). I.e.,
non-gzipped attachment, a single patch containing everything, and
a descriptive subject line mentioning that it affects the global
tree.

Note that the patch is straightforward and non-intrusive. It mostly
fixes several typos found in documentation and comments, and also solves
some formatting issues in the jam build files (incorrect indentation and
very long lines in help messages). In case you have questions about
some changes (I really doubt so), the previous emails (linked at the
beginning) have some more information.

I hope it's better now.

Thanks,

--
Julio M. Merino Vidal <jmmv84_at_[hidden]>
http://www.livejournal.com/users/jmmv/