From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-28 00:21:19

I've made changes so that the serialization library uses the
utf8_codecvt_facet in boost/detail. Now I have a couple of questions:

a) Where should the documentation page be moved to? I would expect that
there should be:

boost/libs/detail/codecvt/doc - but its not there

b) Where should the test be moved to? Right now I'm running the test as
part of the serialization libray. But I would be happy it moved to
somewhere else.

Looking at what we do to import the same code module under different
namespaces makes me think we would have been better off just getting it
officially into boost. The current system seems adequate - but its a little
cumbersome and different than all the other boost libraries - so its one
more thing to figure out and keep track of for someone who wants to use it
somewhere else.

Robert Ramey