From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-01 10:00:13

I agree with this interpretation.

Personally, I have read the tutorial and tried an example or two,
but really I know so little about FSM compared to other reviewers
that I feel it would be most presumptious to write a review.

Perhaps there are others in the same knowledge state.

But I can see the need for FSMs, and I feel the submission meets it,
judged mainly on the expert reviewers, however few.

Apart from truly general items like filesystem, serialization,
reviews of many items are likely to have this problem.

Is the solution for many more Boosters (currently in lurk mode),
even with only modest knowledge of a particular item,
to submit 'reviews' which essentially say:
"I am convinced by other more expert reviewers"?

Paul

Paul A Bristow
+44 1539 561830 +44 7714 330204
mailto: pbristow_at_[hidden]