From: Brian Braatz (brianb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-02 14:08:24

I have been talking to Christopher about this. He has been very helpful
in my usage of this lib.

I am currently integrating this lib and extending it to fit the purposes
of a 1.7million line application. (so far have done initial
integration). With Chris's resignation, I am picking up the torch with
this library.

I intend to continue development of the profiler (I need it for a
production system) and also intend to eventually submit it to boost.

I will continue working with it, and share changes on this list for
peoples ideas and feedback.

I will not attempt to formally submit it, until I have used it to great
success for the problems I am working on in my production application.
It additionally needs full support for other operating systems which
will need to be taken into account.

I do not have a web page at this point in time. I am looking at setting
up a source forge project for continued development.

Thanks

Brian