From: Daniel James (daniel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-02 17:49:25

Joaquín Mª López Muñoz wrote:
> This issue seems to have cooled down. Has there been
> some off-list progress, should we agree what to do here?

No, I've been taking a small break from it. There seem to be no real
objections to the original plan (fast-tracking Boost.Hash and placing
Boost.Unordered in the queue), so it looks like that's the way to go.

Ion Gaztañaga wrote:
> Well, I've got some comments on Unordered containers, waiting since las
> code snapshot was uploaded, I don't know if some of those comments are
> now outdated. I sent pre-review code comments do Daniel but with this
> snapshot I was waiting to the review process.

It has changed a fair bit since the last snapshot, which was taken at a
fairly arbitrary point. I wasn't planning on posting a new version until
the documentation and tests are looking complete.

> I don't know if the review process should wait the review queue, but I'm
> quite ready to make some comments.

Well, it'll probably be a while until the review (there are at least 4
reviews before it). If you have any problems with that version then I'll
try to fix them now.

Daniel