From: Brian Braatz (brianb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-02 17:55:50

Just for giggles, I pointed my unit test code to the boost I got from
CVS. Interestingly enough, it compiled with the #include
<boost/algorithm/string.hpp>

(but it complained about the unit test code- I am guessing there is a
broken form in cvs? Or maybe I don't have something setup- when I
commented out my test suite definitions- I WAS able to compile the file
though)