From: Wusel (Wusel1311_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-02 21:37:45

Hi Joaquín M López Muñoz,

meanwhile I'm glad to have a working version. I'll get a newer compiler besides.

> Adding to my answer yesterday, seems like the compiler is just choking:
> after reducing the complexity of the types involved, it works again OK.
> The following tecnhique, which I call "type hiding" solves this issue and
> also has other beneficial side effects in handicapped compilers.

This is a good idea. I'll make use of it. Dividing this huge typedef block is better readable as well. Thank you much for your help and support. By the way I should seen the page compiler_specifics.html, when reading the docs. I'm sorry about unnecessary questions.

best regards
Volker Vieth