From: Jason Hise (chaos_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-03 18:15:12

The documentation for the singleton is finished. I didn't end up
writing a tutorial for extending the library after all, because it
turned out that I already described the policy interfaces clearly in my
reference section and didn't have much to add to them. Instead, I made
sure that the tutorial had lots of links to the most important reference
pages. New in this release is the addition of the cleanup class and the
zombie singleton walk through. In addition, I did a bunch of minor bug
fixing, most of which I don't remember, and most of which wouldn't
affect most client code. I think one of the things I fixed was making
sure that the malloc_creator frees the memory if construction throws.
Anyhow, the new package is in the sandbox, enjoy!

-Jason