From: Brian Braatz (brianb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-05 01:41:10

The code I am using was originally developed by Christopher Diggins. His
code allows for use of boost.timer or the high_resolution_timer.

I am currently using the high_resolution timer.

THANK YOU for the suggestion of using the microsec_time_clock.hpp. I did
not know that existed, do you know how does this compare to the
high_resolution timer?

I need to stick to a base release version of boost for production
reasons, do you think this other timer will work inside 1.32?

Thank you very much for your thoughts, I would not have noticed the
microsec if you had not pointed it out to me.